We are looking for a creative, resourceful, self-starting marketing professional to execute our energy utilities marketing programs. Working with the general manager, you will author and drive a mix of social media and traditional marketing campaigns to engage our hard-to-reach audience. The ideal candidate will have the creativity to run great marketing campaigns across multiple channels, and the ability, desire, and analytic skills to maximize the effectiveness of our online and traditional marketing campaigns.
We are a growing business in an established entrepreneurial company with a talented management team. Your success, and the success of the company, will be tied to generating high-quality leads for our sales team.
- Work closely with management team to define marketing materials, programs, and campaigns
- Oversee all lead generation and lead nurturing programs
- Execute email and other social media campaigns
- Collaborate with sales team on the qualification and acceleration of sales lead
- Plan company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars
- Source and manage speaking engagements for management team
- Manage website and CMS systems
- Author and curate content for blogs, newsletters, presentations, papers, and other customer engagement collateral
- BA/BS degree required
- Excellent writing skills
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with marketing utility, energy, or other industrial software products is a plus
- Experience with CMS and CRM systems (Hubspot experience is a plus)
- Entrepreneurial, get it done attitude with demonstrated ability to take on big challenges and succeed
- Design software experience/design savviness is a plus
- Interest in smart grid, renewable, and traditional energy technologies
Contact Information: email@example.com
About the Company:
LiveData Utilities is a new organization within an established entrepreneurial company working hard to make the grid smarter. We have over 100 utility customers using our products to communicate, consolidate, visualize, and analyze electrical grid data. Our software products enable Grid operators, transmission companies, distribution companies, traders, ISO, RTOS, RTUs, and other SCADA devices to effectively communicate with each other.
We are located in Cambridge overlooking the Charles River, seconds to the Mass Pike, on the bike path, and a 15-minute walk from the Red Line in Central Square. We offer an outstanding benefits package.